Content Management Systems
Control your own destiny. A Content Management System saves time and money by allowing you or your employees the flexibility to add new content, sections, pictures and links to your site. The convenience of a blog with the style of a well-developed business web site.
Content Management Features:
- Add, edit and delete text and images.
- Upload documents such as PDF files
- Preview site before publishing
- Two-click process to move content "live"
- Ability to organize and file content
- Ability to archive content
- Online help
- Tiered administrative access
- Create new sections/subsections
- Search engine-friendly URLs
Right Tool for the Right Job
We won't sell you a jackhammer if all you need is a screwdriver. If you just want to update 1 or 2 images or a few pages of your site, we have a user-friendly online system to help you easily update these items. Best of all, our "Lite CMS" is scalable and we can continue to modify it as your online needs dictate.
Heavy Duty Systems
If you need to manage a large amount of content, we can help! Our "Heavy Duty Systems" can handle tiered administrative access, public and intranet site management, online access requests, member directory management, archived content, and the development of a single member database where all sales, marketing and communication lists can be managed and updated.